01. Add a Miniature Waterfall, Pond or River to your Terrarium
02. Create a Water Garden
Water Gardens are a stunning idea for tabletop displays. Megan created this lovely centerpiece that will take her all the way through winter (and beyond!)
03. Make Your Own & Save Hundreds of Dollars
Have you seen the price of terrariums in stores and florists? Wow. Brittany breaks down all of the steps so we can create our own for a fraction of the price.
04. Mini Fairy Garden
05. Beauteous Shot Glass Terrariums
06. Adorable Spice Jar Terrariums
07. Mini Tin Can Air Plant Terrariums
08. Feng Shui Terrarium
09. Tiny Corked Apothecary Bottle Terrariums
10. Mini Bell Jar Terrariums
11. A Super Cool Beach Lighthouse Glass Globe Terrarium
12. Eggcellent Egg Shell Terrariums
13. Mini Light Bulb Terrariums
16. Beachy Terrarium
To bring the beach to her, Kate topped the soil with sand and adding some seashells and driftwood.
17. Cactus Terrarium
18. Make Your Own Succulent Terrarium & Planter
19. Light Bulb Terrarium
20. Bell Cloche Terrarium
Brittany created a tabletop garden with this lovely cloche, adding color and sparkle with crushed glass.
22. Miniature Thimble Terrariums
25. Succulent Sea-Themed Terrarium
26. Margarita Glass Cactus Garden
It’s five o’clock somewhere! For something unique and festive, how about margarita glasses? Since they’re shallow, succulents are the perfect choice.
27. Colored Sand Terrarium
Click here for the full tutorial.